“Set your hope fully on the grace that is coming to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ” 1 Peter 1:13.
We are hearing, reading, and must have meditated on a lot of Scriptural messages, but are they constantly directing the attention of our mind day and night to the Word of God’s promises or not? I urge you this Week to seek in all humility the help of the Holy Spirit to see the wonder of what is really there, and by the grace of God the result will be the visible fruit of love.
1. We will be more patient, more kind;
2. We will be less jealous, and boastful, and arrogant, and rude;
3. We will not just seek our own advancement but will strive to do to others what we would have them do to us;
4. We will not be so irritable;
5. We won’t be so prone to keep an account of wrongs or return evil for evil;
6. We will be inclined to bear all things and endure all things for the sake of our neighbor;
7. We will not speak about our neighbor’s faults without first going to the neighbor ourselves;
8. We will return good for evil, and use our discretionary time not by maximizing our fleeting comforts but by devising ways to be a blessing to the lost and suffering, etc..
More and more our whole lives will take on an overflowing and other-directed Spirit of God and Angels to help/Minister to you as need may be this Week and beyond. Peace be unto You!